The St. Louis Table Tennis Club was founded in 1987 and currently has over one hundred members. Although members
vary widely in ability, age, background, and race, they all share a common enjoyment of the sport.
Both women and men participate. Our youngest member is in grade school while our oldest member has
reached the eighties mark.
• President, Treasurer and Club Director: Stan Sokol
• Vice President and Alternate Treasurer: Kam Chan
• Club Director-Creve Coeur: Dale Dressel
The club has a September 1st to August 31st membership year and
dues for the 9/1/19 to 8/31/20 membership year are due August 31st, 2019.
Membership dues will not be prorated. The facilities have been developed
for the benefit of our members. Each member must be in good standing in order to play.
Prospective members (first time visitors) and out-of-town guests are welcome,
but there is a nominal fee of $8 per playing session.
Return visitors are expected to obtain a full year membership.
Our annual membership dues are:
• Adult $90.00
• Student (full time w/valid ID) $50.00
• Junior (High School & under) $40.00
• Family (Parents w/children ages 18 & under) $120.00
We accept Cash or Check only
Dale E. Dressel
St. Louis Table Tennis Club
P. O. Box 1603 Maryland Heights, MO 63043