The St. Louis Table Tennis Club is a sanctioned club of USA Table Tennis. It was founded in 1987 and currently has over one hundred members. Although members vary widely in ability, age, background, and race, they all share a common enjoyment of the sport. Both women and men participate. Our youngest member is in grade school while our oldest member has reached the eighties mark.
We meet at two locations:
The 12th & Park Recreation Center, 1410 S. Tucker Blvd. (12th Street), St. Louis, MO: Tuesdays, 4:45 pm to 7:45 pm and Saturdays, 12 pm to 5 pm.
The Creve Coeur Government Center at 300 N. New Ballas Road, Creve Coeur in West County (between Olive and Ladue Roads, east of I-270, across from the post office--gym is at north end of building): Wednesdays, 6 pm to 9:30 pm;
Our activities this year include club play three days a week.
Our annual membership dues are:
- adult -$90.00,
- student (full time college student with valid student ID) - $50.00,
- junior (high school and under) - $40.00,
- family (Parents and their children of ages 18 and under) - $120.00.
Return visitors are expected to obtain a full year membership. Please print and complete the Membership Application, bring it with you and submit, with payment, to one of the Club Officers.
Club officers are:
- President, Treasurer and Club Director-12th and Park: Stan Sokol
- Vice President and Alternate Treasurer: Kam Chan
- Club Director-Creve Coeur: Dale Dressel
Mailing Address: St. Louis Table Tennis Club
P. O. Box 1603
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Contact: Dale E. Dressel (314-674-6031) (Daytime Phone)